Military Electors

Military and Overseas Voters have several options to exercise their right to vote.  They are eligible to vote in Wisconsin by absentee ballot under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) and Wisconsin state law.

Registration:   Miliary electors are exempt from registration.  Overseas electors must register to vote, but are not required to provide proof of residency.  Please note that the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) serves as both a voter registration and absentee ballot request.

Absentee Ballots:  Military and overseas electors may request a ballot by mail, fax or email.  Most electors have until 5 p.m. on the 5th day before the election to make a request.  However, military electors who are "active-away" have until the 4th day before the election to make a request.